[pianotech] Pheobe's table dance

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:12:23 MST 2012

Here hear, David!  Nice response!  I doubt he knows what animadversion means anyway….too many syllabi! Ha!

Paul

Back to the wonderful piano you have discovered;  Are you encouraging the owner to have some rebuilding done to it?  It's really quite a wonderful piano and it's potentials are still there, or at least it looks that way.  Please do tell!