[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 11:56:00 MST 2012

On 11/29/2012 12:28 PM, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> I might be missing something here but isn’t this whole subject just a
> little bit Off Topic? I have yet to see any reference to pianos, music,
> woodworking or anything else even remotely related to the topic of pianos.

Cease and desist! It is absolutely forbidden to make sensible
observations on these lists. It spoils the quality of random
unsubstantiated guessing and arbitrary intuitive knee jerk impression
that is so vital to our continuing education, training, and professional
image that makes us so valuable to the world. You're blowin' the curve,
so hush!

But yea, this should be taken down in pitch to around A-0.003Hz before
it does further damage to the structure... I doubt the lower tension
will hurt the tone any.

And people, make and activate filters and the Troll will cease to exist.

Ron N