[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:28:41 MST 2012

Yes, please...everyone do the Troll filters. I never see the Troll unless
someone else responds to him.

Now...with regard to its being off topic. That much is perfectly clear from
the subject title. Methinks it not a large problem to choose to delete such
emails without reading. But, if you're like me--curious--you just can't
help it sometimes. <g>

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS