[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Nov 29 13:22:08 MST 2012

Wonderful.

And now that we've established that perhaps we should move on to explore the
close relationship between Japanese Sumo wrestling and piano hammer voicing.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com