[pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:36:45 MST 2012

Guilty too, John.

Del,  Perhaps resetting the hammers after needling with their foreheads could work. Ala Oreebek.

Paul

From: John Formsma <formsma at gmail.com<mailto:formsma at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:28 PM
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org<mailto:pianotech at ptg.org>>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] The most intense taekwondo fight ever!

Yes, please...everyone do the Troll filters. I never see the Troll unless someone else responds to him.

Now...with regard to its being off topic. That much is perfectly clear from the subject title. Methinks it not a large problem to choose to delete such emails without reading. But, if you're like me--curious--you just can't help it sometimes. <g>