[pianotech] Overhang

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Thu Nov 29 18:14:37 MST 2012

I had one of them once  ........  oh wait.  That was a hangover.

Yeah, so I have a block that I use to set my hangovers with.  It’s glued to a small plywood platform.  The block has a stop on it that is below the underside of the keyflop so that when the key is pushed up against it, the amount of hangover is controlled by the size of the stop.  I adjust it with front rail punchings glued with a very small dab of PVC-E before every keytop job since each set of keys CAN be a wee bit different.