[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 16:26:15 MST 2012

On 11/30/2012 5:15 PM, Paul Williams wrote:
> Well, hell, you seem to know it all.  I'll just stop asking for a simple
> answer. I'm done. It was a SIMPLE QUESTION, Ron! Sure:  Just being blunt.

Okay,  here's a simple answer. No, I suggested no such thing, hinted at
no such thing, and hadn't even thought of it. Why the hell would you ask
me if I was suggesting something when there is absolutely no reference?
Do you still beat your wife? When is the last time you were arrested for
a felony? Simple questions that make as much sense as what you asked.
Fun, huh?
Ron N