[pianotech] re; Brass Rail Duplicatio

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:32:45 MDT 2012

The other solution is to get rid of the brass rail altogether and convert
it to regular wood flanges. I did one a few years ago and bid it around 4K.
I also thought I would bid it higher the next time, as it turned out to be
a fair amount of work: probably should be more like 5K. It did come out
pretty well and it was nice to have a new set of Renner butts in the old
Packard.

Ryan Sowers

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT