[pianotech] Young Chang PG-185

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:13:12 MDT 2012

First, an apology for having lost my Pierce Piano Atlas.

My research online indicates that the PG-185 was designed by Pramberger,
and therefore must be a 1995 or later model. However, another tech dated
this piano with serial #G054761 as a 1990.

Furthermore, is this model significantly better than the G series? Is this
a *good* piano? I know someone who may want to buy it, but it's in another
city 3hours away so I don't want to just hop over there just yet.

Thanks,