[pianotech] TFT Record Strip Help

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:17:31 MDT 2012

I purchased a TFT strip and the Irig that I will use with my Ipad or my laptop.  I have searched and searched but I can not find any install manual for this system for a grand piano.
Since we never covered this portion in detail in class I am really wondering if I have purchased the right package and let's face it....PD is not much help.
I want to be able to record my piano performance and/or make a garage band style multi track music recording using the TFT and a compatible program.
 Any suggestions?  Does anyone install this system?  Once again any help is appreciated.
Should I have bought the Magic Star system instead of their Mobile Performance Package?
Thanks in advance,
Steven Hopp RPTMidland, TX