[pianotech] Happy New Years? - which is somewhat OT<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 14:35:31 MST 2013

Terry said: "Well, even though I did loose a small chunk of my finger this
time, at least I didn't have a mishap with the bandsaw like I did a few
years ago on New Year's Eve..... :-)"

Terry,
Hmmm? That should tell you something! Try listening to the "little voice"
in your head. Avoid Holidays, maybe!?? Oh, and thanks for the picture of
the other "nasty", which was really NASTY! Ewwww!
The Curmudge<G>
P.S.
Have a better New Year in 2013<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.