[pianotech] Rebuildable S&S B

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 08:38:11 MST 2013

Thump
  All due respect I've tried the naptha and the perchlorethylene &, repinning treatments etc.
 Never had one stay free for more than a year
The toxic side affects is enough for me to say the method isn't worth the human health risk

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com