[pianotech] undisciplined kids

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 12:28:51 MST 2013

 hmmm... OR the last child that was unsupervised in my shop ended up at the hospital for stitches.

 These days one of usually ask if their chidren would like to see the goats or the dogs...outside. Usually works

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos

>a half-dozen hammers along with their attached-but now
broken-hammershanks came sailing over my head. Into the sudden silence as
they landed and bounced along the floor I added, ".and repairing the broken
hammershanks will add about $10 each."< ddf

Beautiful reply and delivery, Del. Usually when I think of something droll to say it's after the person has left the scene. I'm sure this was much more effective than if you had blown up at the mother or kid.  Chuck