[pianotech] Worst Bass/Tenor Crossover in Universe

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jan 10 10:09:26 MST 2013

On 1/10/2013 10:49 AM, Encore Pianos wrote:
> Ron:
>
> Is it just possible that you could write a reply without being snarky?

Is it possible for you to understand and acknowledge the difference
between reason and belief? There is a difference, you know. One requires
evidence of some sort, where the other requires nothing whatsoever in
qualification. This being a technical field, and these being at least
nominally technical questions and discussions, I consider it rather
important to have some rational reasoning and yes, even a smattering of
science and physics behind the discussions. I'm sorry if this offends
you, but it offends me to have a rational reality based comment
described as a belief.

Ron N