[pianotech] Scrubbing bubbles

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 11:31:39 MST 2013

Hi All
A while back I recall a discussion about using scrubbing bubbles around the tuning pin field to clean up under the strings ans such. Imam out on a Job right now and could use some immediate advice/help on the procedures,applicators,dry time and most of all effectiveness. I will check posts and or if anyone has some experience and would like to call my cell with collegial and friendly advice, I,d welcome it
 209-985-0990. The smugging, discoloration looks like a mouse or cat has been tracking around up there. Maybe it was the mouse first followed by the cat. Who knows.
Kind regards
Dale