[pianotech] New Potential for Pianotech community

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Jan 21 06:33:45 MST 2013

I do have a high speed connection, but find web based forums cumbersome
and inefficient. It is my opinion that if HL and through them the PTG
pretends to offer an email option, it ought to be made to work at least
as well as our antiquated Mailman system already does. The fact that it
doesn't is pitiful.
Ron N