[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 51, Issue 66

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Jan 10 13:41:42 MST 2013

Steve, et all,

Yes, that is true - however - the numbers are - extremely - small compared to Windows.

And again, I am online 24/7, download all the time - and - 13+ years with no antivirus software - and - NO viruses, etc.

So, Steve what have you got to say to this ?

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding