[pianotech] PTG chapter/piano teacher's meeting ideas

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:06:59 MST 2013

Our PTG chapter (Southwest Mo, - Springfield, Mo.) is trying to come up with creative ideas on how to connect with, and build PTG relationship with the local piano teachers.  More specifically, the piano teachers have association meetings from time to time and we had thought of getting our groups together for a combined meeting sometime and have a presentation of some sort, a question/answer time, etc.  This would be the first meeting like this for us, so it's a given that we should each present basic information about each other's organizations, what we're all about, etc. and then.....what?

Have any chapters out there done similar things successfully.  Where did you meet, what kind of set up, topics, etc.  Brochures? Fliers? Pamplets? Information packets? Stuff of that nature that summarize basic piano care, or tips for the teachers/students on buying or selling their piano. Share business cards or swap contact lists?

Time for idea sharing!  Samples appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com