[pianotech] Bass string maker problem

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 16 13:58:54 MST 2013

I have had these problems with both these suppliers periodically getting
individuals replaced.   I had sent in the measurements asked for within
their protocol.   Another supplier I sent in 6 strings, and all were done
wrong, in the manner you describe.  I'd like another supplier for individual
strings, I'm good for sets but am getting them from Canada.

Will Truitt