[pianotech] Measuring Action Ratios

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 20:50:10 MST 2013

On 1/16/2013 9:17 PM, David Love wrote:
>  Those differences are all owing to how they measure
> the individual levers.   One of those two must be wrong, it seems to me,
> or at least have some other meaning.

Or both are wrong, or as we're told every now and then, not wrong, just
different. Yep, doesn't make sense. Last time this came around, I posted
a measurement system that produced the same ratio as direct measurement
on my action model, but bore no resemblance to any accepted system. This
ought to be easier. We're apparently looking at something wrong.

Ron N