[pianotech] Measuring Action Ratios

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 22:26:28 MST 2013

I guess we all use what works for us.  No harm in that until we try and
communicate with each other.  Then it's like we are speaking a different
language.

Thus, it's not all that important (to me) that the hammer travel/key dip
ratio doesn't necessarily jive with my lever measuring system, it's more of
a curiosity.  I rely more on my lever measuring system (which is, of course,
not *my* system, I did get that system from others who also use it reliably)
to predict outcomes and targets and so far it does a very dependable job.

Y(or others')MMV, apparently.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com