[pianotech] Bass string maker problem

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 17 17:20:06 MST 2013

I haven't charted the speaking lengths (or other lengths) required, but that
seems like a good idea - I know my brain can go on auto pilot even as I am
checking - I need something to check the checker.  I drop everything into an
Excel spreadsheet, so that should be easy enough to do.  Thanks.

I didn't know the differences  between makers, they have never told me, I
just have always assumed the back of the hitch pin.  I already provide the
hitch pin size to the maker.

Will