[pianotech] Socket Chisels (salvaged)

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 16:01:11 MST 2013

Ron,
Here"s a couple of photos of the set  The one on the left is my bridge
chisel w/the rounded corner. The next three are the most recent
aquisitions. The little short one, (which I, incorrectly labeled as a 1/2"
in my past post), 3/4" is the one I got from my Son.<G> Btw, it has been
earth hardened, (notice the "pock marks").<G> Holds a good edge. The one in
the middle is not a socket, but was acquired at a National Convention. It
was used in a Sharpening Class, by Joel  & Priscilla and sold to me after
the class was over. It's the youngest one in the bunch and isn't the
quality of the others, in terms of  the quality of steel and edge holding
ability.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.