[pianotech] Private

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jan 22 08:03:43 MST 2013

Can you provide a citation for this Japanese law you've mentioned on a few
occasions? I'm unable to find anything.

I wonder if I get a reward for reporting my customer, who had her childhood
~1980 Kawai Professional Upright imported to the US only 2-1/2 years ago,
to Japanese authorities.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN