[pianotech] Hammer Head Removal Tool

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Jan 22 23:42:19 MST 2013

Thanks all round for the recommendations.

On 2013-01-22, at 17:02, Jon Page wrote:
> The shanks must be removed from the rail to use the plier type extractors so as not to damage the center.

Jon, with all other pliers tools I know of this is indeed the case.  But the tool I carry gives the user so much control that you can squeeze the hammers off nicely with the flanges screwed to the rail.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte
(250) 754-2440

www.pianofortesupply.com