[pianotech] credit card service providers

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Jan 25 00:21:13 MST 2013

Tom,

I'm in California and I have several clients a year that can only pay with a credit card.

In fact, the last one called me last month and told me he was choosing between two technicians and if I took credit cards I was hired.  I told him I did, and with repairs, the final tally came to about $200.  Simply because I take credit cards.  That pays for a lot of fees...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com