[pianotech] credit card service providers

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 06:46:56 MST 2013

Dittos

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com
Phone: 209-577-8397

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Gorley <tomgorley88 at sonic.net>
To: pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Subject: [pianotech] credit card service providers

Wim,

It's a Hawaii thing.  When I was living and tuning in Hawaii for 2 years, there
were a lot of people who were looking to "charge It".

In California it's totally different.  I probably get one person a year asking
to use a credit card, and when I say no, they just pay me by check.

I haven't lost one iota of business by not accepting credit cards.

---Tom Gorley