[pianotech] The fate of Pianotech

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 08:32:07 MST 2013

Hi Ron
 Thank you for your forthright comments. Please except my personal compassion for the situation with your mom. I went thru this very thing last year and it is a very difficult and emotional task to handle and then...... the world keeps on coming at you.
 Ron,  the  fact that you said "I have pretty well lost my interest in dealing with PTG" speaks volumes about an organization that has lost its way. and this .....
" Once again, I find the total lack of communication from the Board to be astounding."
 Do they not understand anything about we the people? The people they are supposed to serve.
Are they living in a bubble or what?

 My thanks to you for helping to provide an amazing on line experience of continuing education of incalculable value.
The brain trust of the organization and technical expertise and sharing lives on elsewhere to those who wish to be
 involved. The Bible say that without vision..... the people perish.
 Kind regards and God Bless
  Dale

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.