[pianotech] The fate of Pianotech

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 09:06:53 MST 2013

Yes they are posting but as for me I can't figure out how  to get on and comment...signing in troubles
  but I can go there and see what others are posting. I need help. My son will likely scold me for being dense later.....oh well.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com