[pianotech] tuning buddy

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:14:53 MST 2013

Hi Terry & Ron,I at times get a buddy too when I'm in the customers house.  As my brother in law told me at lunch today, I'm the stranger in their house or foreigner. So I just try to deal with it if the little pup is a real pain.  I love dogs, but it gets on my nerves when I cannot leave the tool box open and have to keep closing it when they come around and then start working again, messes up my concentration etc.  I had a cat the other day sniffing the action that I had on the floor.  I thought that was too funny.  Do cats like wool?  Dogs can be fun.  I had one yesterday that would just lay there by me while I tuned the piano a lab cocker mix.   On a different note, I started getting this list from "region one ptg" Is this the new pTG list everyone's talking about?  I tried to post to it but needed a user name and ID. so I have to look up my member number.  It reminds me more of a message board.  It also has more of website look/feel to it rather than an e-mail interface.  I like it better in that the print is so crisp and dark and even.  On here, the font can vary so much in size and color.   Also, I am still curiuos as to the intent of the comment made about my needing a nut for the linkage of the Yamaha muffler rail.  Someone here said that "the smart thing to do. would be to take the turn buckle to the hard ware store etc..."  This is sort of a visual thing and that's why I asked about what size nut I should get for this.  Have a good oneMarshall

Marshall Gisondi
MARSHALL'S PIANO SERVICE
215-510-9400
http://www.phillytuner.com