[pianotech] Size of Pinblock Drill bit?

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:38:29 MST 2013

Will, thanks for the "feed"back.

the old pins were only .265", smaller than 1/0. I prefer to keep it in that
range. You said "You may find that if you drill for 2/0 pins and use a 1/0
pin, your block may well be too loose." I would not drill for 2/0 pins. I
will do as you suggest, and order all 3.

I actually don't have a drill press yet. If anyone has any mid-priced
suggestions, feel free :)