[pianotech] non puzzler

Overs Pianos sec at overspianos.com.au
Thu Mar 7 04:29:58 MST 2013

Hi Ron,

I see a scaling mess where the speaking lengths
of the fourth and fifth notes from the left hand
strut have the wrong speaking lengths (top
image). This piano will definitely have a tuning
stability problem. There's a paddock full of this
stuff out there, and I think its worse that it
was now that manufacturers are mostly using CNC
for bridge drilling.

The bottom image has so many errors its hard to
see where the curve might be. What a mess.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers

Web http://overspianos.com.au
mailto:ron at overspianos.com.au

A web page with images of recent work and
almost-audio-CD quality mp3 sound files of the
Overs piano can be found at;
http://overspianos.com.au/more_info.htm

So put on your headphones, plug them into your
freshly restarted computer and sit back to over
20 minutes of pure piano.