[pianotech] some questions

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Tue Mar 12 22:33:42 MDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Marshall Gisondi
<pianotune05 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> ...I sent this blank e-mail to an e-mail address someone here gave me,
> but I'm not getting any posts from that google list. Am I missing something?

Marshall, I occasionally get in trouble doing this, but I've taken the
liberty of adding you to the list directly. I also subscribed you in
digest mode, since that's how you are subscribed to this, old list.
Let me know if that's not what you wanted. You should start receiving
messages from the Google Group. You'll be able to tell the difference
by the leader on the subject line being [ptech] instead of what you
see on the old list.

Regards,

Jim Moy