[pianotech] Joining Google pianotech group

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 20 17:36:40 MDT 2013

Are you some god or angel or other celestial creature who can "mess with our
settings" from afar and thus affect what we can do and can't do? That sounds
like whoever spent hundreds and hundreds of hours making it possible for
pianotech to exist. I hope after all the weeks of stink, loss of the "home
team group", that this google thing is some thing which really doesn't need
an individual devoting his life to it.  So however you are in the middle of
this thing, thank you for whatever you have done behind the scenes to make
the new group possible.  I certainly would have only used my member
directory and a couple techs locally for news and question/answer forums.
Thanks to you and others who have done this good service for us.

Les bartlett

  _____