[pianotech] Joining Google pianotech group

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Wed Mar 20 23:56:52 MDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Leslie Bartlett
<l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Are you some god or angel or other celestial creature who can “mess with our
> settings” from afar and thus affect what we can do and can’t do?

More heathen than divine, I'm sure. The admins can mess with your
settings from afar, but we have not placed any restrictions on what
people can "do," as far as the email medium allows.

> Thanks to you and others who have done this good service for us.

You're very welcome. For myself, I receive much more from this forum
than I contribute to it, directly or behind the scenes.

Oh, and you are aware that you posted to the "old" list, right?

Jim Moy