[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Ben Bradley benbradley at etcmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:08:11 MDT 2013

On 3/31/2013 2:04 PM, David Boyce wrote:
> I will always be grateful for the existence of this List.  So much
> help and sharing of useful information.
>
> It was this List that led me to join the PTG.

Me too. The oldest email I have from this list is 2008, but I may have
subscribed a year or two earlier. I did a lot of lurking (saw the
absolute blowup two years ago, wanted to say something but bit my
keyboard), and only started attending local chapter PTG meetings and
joined about a year ago.

Maybe I'll dismantle an (yet another) old piano in memory of this list.