[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:26:46 MDT 2013

Here's to the community that was this list!  Thank you, Ron Berry, for helping start it so very long ago and sharing it's value with the Board back in the early 90's (OK, maybe it was the middle 90's).  Thank you to those that decided we needed to meet face to face at Convention (this was pre 2004) and I hope it's continued.  I remember Gina Carter being so passionate about the importance of this list.  Thank you to all who have contributed, all who  have lurked, all who have done the monitoring and worked to keep it going.  We have all benefited from this forum.
I raise my virtual glass to each and every one of you!  (Hey, Joe!  Pass the virtual dip! )

You have enriched my life, although I haven't taken advantage of it as long as some or as much as I'd like.

As Benjamin Franklin said: "All change is difficult, even the change from bad to good."    We will go on because there is a need for this forum.

Cheers!

Laura Olsen,RPT