[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Mar 31 19:48:38 MDT 2013

I'ts maybe a little ironic that Susan references her date of joining
- January 1997.   I had been looking for a paper copy I had made of
one of Newton's posts...probably the most gut wrenching, painful
letters I've ever had to read.  My archived pianotech posts from that
period did not, as far as I know, survive one or two hard drive
crashes, but I had printed this out, for some reason.  It seems
somehow fitting to reference it now, at this hour.  Presumably, it's
still sitting in the archives, but I was never that fluent in their
use.  Maybe it's time. Here's the information, for anyone who is interested: