[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Mar 31 20:42:05 MDT 2013

I found it. Though I hadn't known Newton all that long, it was very hard
reading. It starts:

<<

Dear Friends and Colleagues

This is the finale.

I am no longer working at Rutgers.

I have been on sick leave since 12/23/96. >>

and goes on from there.

It took me a few minutes of fiddling to get sorted in the old archive, which probably
ends tonight ... even a short visit shows me so many names I wish I were still seeing.

Here's a link -- no telling if it will work for you, or how long.

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/1997-January/012750.html

I'm going to go take a peek at 1994, those days I never have read. Apparently this
is all going to be available on my.ptg eventually. But I can see some of it tonight,
so I will.

Susan