[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 20:25:11 MDT 2013

I will also miss this list.  PTG has been many things to me over the years.
I have been very involved through the North Shore Chapter, committees, board
service, teaching and always attending to learn more.  Currently, I am
serving on the Foundation as my main PTG activity.  This list has been a
daily source of knowledge, humor, bad manners, and rare wisdom.  I look
forward to seeing you all on the other side.  Who can tell me, where's the
punch?

Thanks for everything,

Bruce Dornfeld

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT