[pianotech] Final message

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Mar 31 21:31:56 MDT 2013

David, I've just been wandering around in 1994, and there you are, writing
very interesting posts!

I really should have gone back there earlier, since fast repetition has
been
a topic of great interest to me during the past couple of years, and
here you
and Bill Spurlock and Bill Ballard were talking about it in detail.

For instance: (I suppose I can quote this here and now -- after all,
it's the
same list where it originally appeared):

  Capstans, Inertia

*Bill Spurlock, RPT * 74077.3053 at compuserve.com
<mailto:74077.3053%40compuserve.com>
/Mon, 16 Jan 1995 22:53:20 -0500 (EST)/