Studio Time

dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue May 12 06:52 MDT 1998

Hi all,
This is a question directed to those of you who do extensive recording
studio work (Ed Foote,et al ?)

Can you give me some insight into your current fee structures when you are
contracted to both prepare the instrument AND be present during the
duration of the session. In my particular case I have been asked to tune,
voice,reg.,etc and babysit for a recording session that is spread out over
a 5 day period...6 hours each day!!!

I know what I am inclined to charge for this but would be interested in
hearing from those of you who do a lot of studio work out there in the
"big world".

I'm temporarily receiving e-mail at a different address. Please respond to
this address:  dempsey@marshall.edu

Thanks in advance.

Paul E. Dempsey, RPT
Piano Tuner Technician