Studio Time

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Tue May 12 07:41 MDT 1998

Paul: Are you a CONTRACT employee at Marshall? Is this recording being
done AT Marshall? That might make a difference as to how you should
charge.

John Minor
University of Illinois

On Tue, 12 May 1998 dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU wrote:

]Hi all,
]This is a question directed to those of you who do extensive recording
]studio work (Ed Foote,et al ?)
]
]Can you give me some insight into your current fee structures when you are
]contracted to both prepare the instrument AND be present during the
]duration of the session. In my particular case I have been asked to tune,
]voice,reg.,etc and babysit for a recording session that is spread out over
]a 5 day period...6 hours each day!!!
]
]I know what I am inclined to charge for this but would be interested in
]hearing from those of you who do a lot of studio work out there in the
]"big world".
]
]I'm temporarily receiving e-mail at a different address. Please respond to
]this address:  dempsey@marshall.edu
]
]Thanks in advance.
]
]Paul E. Dempsey, RPT
]Piano Tuner Technician
]Marshall University Music Dep't
]Marshall Univeristy
]

	Television: Chewing gum for the eyes.--Frank Lloyd Wright
            jminor@uiuc.edu//John Minor//University of Illinois