gram weights

Dave Swartz, RPT dms2000@majesticpiano.com
Tue Nov 3 18:04 MST 1998

I have 3 sets.  One is a Spurlock, One is a Balumet (a local cop-off of
Spurlock) and a Pianotek.  By far, the Pianotek set is the best, easiest to
use (you only need 2 weights at one time as they stack smaller ontop of
larger) and extremely accurate.  Gee, you even get a certificate from the
metrologist himself...Bob Marinelli.  The wooden case is nice too.  I use
my other sets for paper weights and use the two 50 gram weights for key
ratio analysis.  Pianotek's are more expensive (what else is new) but well
worth it.

Dave Swartz, RPT
dms2000@majesticpiano.com
Northwestern College, Roseville, MN