Teaching University Techs

Charles K. Ball ckball@mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:29 MST 1998

Dear Colleagues,

My School has asked me to teach a piano tech appreciation course, mostly
for pianists; however, they are having to create a special classification
for me since my basic job description is for technical work and for
supervision.

Are there other university techs out there who also teach either an
appreciation or skills course, who would not mind responding to a call from
our executive assistant about your title, salary range, etc.?

Feel free to post me privately if you are willing to help.

Gratefully,

Charles

Charles Ball, RPT
School of Music