Inventory software

Greg Granoff gjg2@axe.humboldt.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:42 MST 1998

David,
I'm the one who requested info about inventory maintenance tracking software.
Thanks for the tip.  I've downloaded a limited time trial from the "Coolware"
site.  Looks interesting and relatively well thought out.  These things are
never really ideal -- maybe someday someone will create a program aimed
directly at the needs of those of us in CAUT-land.
Thanks again.

Greg Granoff  RPT
Humboldt State Univ.
Arcata, CA