SD6 aliquot bar

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sat Nov 21 14:24 MST 1998

> Hi Conrad,
>                 One silver lining in your dark cloud,  it will be less
>lightly to rattle or buzz, for now ?????
>Roger
>

>>I'm suspecting that, if is still in the beastie, I may have inadvertantly
>>jammed it by a plate screw or dowel, or even hung it up on a ridge or gap
>>at the rim. Time to get vertical, I guess. ;-{
>>

>>Conrad Hoffsommer - hoffsoco@luther.edu
>>

>Roger Jolly
>Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
>Saskatoon and Regina
>Saskatchewan, Canada.
>306-665-0213
>Fax 652-0505

did this happen at school?  if so, i have a couple of bucks that sez some
student kept it for a souvenir.  i had a ebony key sharp that vanished that
way.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429