CAUT in Kansas 99

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sat Nov 21 16:39 MST 1998

>   Another thought is a session on Piano Technology courses for the piano
>>students.
Greetings,
    I would be keenly interested in this.  Vanderbilt is building a 15X23 foot
room for me, and I think I may be allowed to teach what I want.  I   have been
told to start considering several courses that would be of interest to the
students.
     I have taught a mixed bag, of my own device, titled "Intonation,
Keyboards, and Temperaments" here at Vandy, and the students seem to be most
interested in the practical.  So I would welcome a CAUT session focussed  on
what is working at various schools.
Regards,
Ed Foote