SD6 aliquot bar

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat Nov 21 16:56 MST 1998

Chris,
At 16:24 11/21/98 -0500, you wrote:

>did this happen at school?

Yes.

, i have a couple of bucks that sez some
>student kept it for a souvenir.  i had a ebony key sharp that vanished that
>way.

I've been trying like xxxx not to think of that as a possibility, but may
have to admit it if the shakedown fails to locate it.

I had even purged all thought of it today by tuning a gem of an old ('72)
G3. I've been taking care of it since '87, give it a yearly tuning and all
it ever needs is a touchup. A cup of tea and a pleasant conversation with
owners made it take a whole hour.

Conrad Hoffsommer  hoffsoco@luther.edu

First Law of Freelance Artists:
-A high-paying rush job comes in only after you
 have committed to a low-paying rush job.