Pianos to Havanna

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon Jan 18 18:54 MST 1999

. . ."splendid little war".  Anyway, please exclude the rambling thoughts. . .

Where ever did the idea of war being "splendid" come from?  Idiots!

Rambling?  What rambling.  I'll listen to your thought any day.  Your thoughts
are more entertaining and informative than some vitriol on pianotech.

I have decided not to go to Havana.  I have not been feeling on top lately, I
am looking at buying a house, we are divorcing and I don't want to spend the
money at this time.  There will be other times people are going so I will
return at some time.  I will miss the people who befriended me and shared with
me the last two times I went.

Take care of yourself.

        Newton